If you want that title to sell, be it ebook or paperback, here are some things to consider before you sit back and wait for the orders to roll in:
- Does your book have editorial accountability?
- Into what categories does your title fall?
- Have you developed your list of keywords?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- What is your promotional action plan?
- Do you have a one-pager about the book? A fact sheet? A one-paragraph bio? A list of suggested questions for interviewers?
- Do you have endorsement blurbs?
- Do you know what “thought leader” or corporation to go to for sponsorship and have a plan for approaching them?
Ideally, you created these materials and plans before you published, but better late than never. If you need help, email me.
If I can’t help you, I know someone who can.