It’s been quite some time since my last post and, of course, this one is about the same topic I always talk about: ghostwriting. Because I know that most writers want to make more money as writers… but they just don’t know how. So let me tell you how: become a Certified Ghostwriter.
FACT: Experienced and trained ghostwriters make between $35,000 and $150,000 per book
FACT: Over 250 million Americans and 5 billion people around the world want to write a book
FACT: Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program trains writers, journalists, and published authors to be book-industry experts proficient in ghostwriting theory, skill sets, unique tools, and mindset transitions
“Practical application is the name of the game now, and I feel this course gave me the tools to get started. It was literally everything I needed…. The course was challenging but rewarding. Totally worth the investment.”
Monique Abioye, Certified Ghostwriter
Introduction to Ghostwriting is the 6-week GPDP prerequisite class that will let you decide for yourself if professional ghostwriting is a good fit for you.
- Overview of the full program and career potential
- Book-industry manuscript standards (coding, style guide, formatting)
- Publishing options and supply-chain realities
- Ghostwriting parameters and limitations
- Ghost vs. freelancer/journalist interview techniques
“The curriculum is phenomenal—intense, generous, brilliant, and complete… After a decades-long career in journalism and books that includes marvelous educational high points, including the hallowed halls of the Ivy League, I’d choose this program any day of the week and twice on Sunday.”
Lorraine Ash, Certified Ghostwriter
- Dates: June 20 – July 25, 2018
- Live/recorded sessions: Wednesdays, noon-1:30pm Pacific
- Use Promo Code NAIWE2018 to get a 10% discount
I look forward to helping your make more money!